Blog N°22 - Independent Component Two

11:32 PM








A Journey

I, Ashley Rodriguez, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30+ hours of work.

I did an additional 30 hours for my second independent component. I attended mentor-ship as a social media intern. Since our company is small, I was able to work closely and have my own projects under social media marketing which was perfect for my project.
I also sat in on business meetings, did basic intern things, and did a lot of research. Overall, I feel like being in charge of analyzing social media posts benefited me the most. It was my own little project and I was able to apply my own research for an actual brand. Furthermore, I did some fun things like being on set for a photo shoot and assisting with client fittings. I understand the significance of my essential question more clearly as a result of my additional hours. Essentially, the component helped confirm the researched methods in my notes and helped me determine which strategies had more engaging responses. Therefore, that helped me narrow down my answers.


Sources:
Khan, Humayan. "4 Creative Ways to Promote Your Product Through an Influential Fashion Blogger – Shopify." Shopify's Ecommerce Blog. Shopify, n.d. Web. 18 Feb. 2016. 

Sabra, Ponn. "The 6 Marketing Principles Every Fashion Blogger Needs." IFB. N.p., 04 May 2015. Web. 01 Apr. 2016.

"Why Content Marketing Is Replacing Advertising in Fashion | Highsnobiety." Highsnobiety. Titel Media, 27 May 2015. Web. 21 Jan. 2016.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Me ✉

Contact Me ✉
ashleyrodriguez0798@gmail.com