Blog N°8 - Independent Component 1 Proposal

10:05 PM

If you haven't already, check out Co Collection's Spring 2016 Look Book
Q: Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
A: I plan on using my experience of working on the Co look book shoot to create and market my own look book on my blog to introduce the people I am working with.

THE BREAKDOWN
28 Hours Working on Set with Co Creators, Fashion Marketers, Fashion Legends, Models, and an Amazing Crew.
Plan + Execute a Themed Look Book introducing The Loft + My Mentors
Market the Look Book on my Blog as a Film + Magazine esque Version

 Q: Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
 A: I expect to get half credit for the hours I put in on set. The additional hours will be fulfilled by the time and effort put into shooting, editing, and composing the look book as additional content for my blog.

Q: Explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
A: My idea allows me to take what I have learned so far and apply it to my own little project. I have already figured out the vibe of Co and I aim to make this little look book film something that correlates to the brand and ties into my blog. This also allows me to creatively introduce who i am working with, and potentially learn more about the people I work individually. My original idea was to make this look book Halloween themed. However, I am not to sure on how well I can time this since it is the beginning of a new fashion season, so for now it's just a basic introductory themed look book.

Q: Update your Senior Project Hours log.
A: I feel like this is more of a statement / command so, okay! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Me ✉

Contact Me ✉
ashleyrodriguez0798@gmail.com