Blog N°9 - Advisory Prep 3

7:32 PM


Foreshadowing...


Status Update on Mentor
  • I am still with my same mentor, Jonathan. This month he has given me new material to read as well as research assignments. We have scheduled an interview date and we are both very excited for the second interview.
 Topic Focus
  • I am most interested in social media marketing as it is currently the biggest trend in fashion marketing. Furthermore, I think Public Relations and Fashion Marketing are often included within each other, so I'm looking to further research their correlation. 
New Sources?
  • Like aforementioned, I'm looking to narrow my search results to deeper investigate public relations and how greatly it correlates with fashion marketing. Furthermore, one of my previous articles briefly talked about the fashion marketing theory, so I am definitely going to investigate this theory and it will probably lead me to more similar theories.  I find new sources by researching briefly mentioned, interesting bits in my research articles. It kind of feels like looking up the definition of a word in the dictionary and then looking up the word they used to describe the first word, so that's fun. 
Possible EQ
  • What does fashion marketing aim to achieve?
  • How essential is fashion marketing to your brand?
  • What is the most successful fashion marketing technique that is versatile to all levels of fashion?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Me ✉

Contact Me ✉
ashleyrodriguez0798@gmail.com