Independent Component N°2 Proposal

11:50 PM

Pls


How this explores my topic:
I plan on exploring my second answer through this component. My second answer revolves around fashion influencer's and how they changed the fashion industry through the use of social media. I want to explore this answer because in my recent research, I noticed that most of the actual change that is happening within the fashion industry has come from bloggers and influencers on social media. The fashion industry is no longer exclusive to designers and models, now we are getting multiple point of views into this world from people who started off with the same passion for fashion as I have.

What I plan to do:
I plan on going to fittings at my mentor ship to talk to these influencer. I want to interview the people we style and understand their role as an influencer for the brand.

How this makes up 30 hours:

Like aforementioned, I plan on attending these fittings with my mentor. Additionally, the interviews would add extra hours and depth to my blog.
To get a little more creative with this component, I want to reach out to social media influencers' who has branded themselves through these platforms and possibly have a conversation with them about how they broke into the industry, why it is important, how it has impacted the fashion industry, and so on.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Me ✉

Contact Me ✉
ashleyrodriguez0798@gmail.com