Blog 17 - Interview N°3 Reflection

12:13 AM

A Conversation With Cissy Huang


  
   
Cissy Huang formally was a Press and Marketing Associate for Band of Outsiders. There she learned how to work with social media in regards to marketing. Currently, she is a Marketing Coordinator at Aesop.

Reflection

The most important thing I learned from this interview that every brand and company is vastly different. Knowing and understanding the overall identity of the brand is very important to set the tone for any kind of content.

My approach to interviews has dramatically changed. I now focus on questions that will give me professional opinions on what I have been researching. I like to challenge the articles I've read with real life opinions I receive from these interviews. It is also fun to have someone else professionally acknowledge my research and essentially have a conversation with me on my topic. I feel that by asking more specific questions, you don't always get the expected answers as you would on google. Insight is very important and I am happy that I have learned to develop questions that help me explore my answers and further my research. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Me ✉

Contact Me ✉
ashleyrodriguez0798@gmail.com