INDEPENDENT COMPONENT N°1

11:38 PM



THE GRAND SOMETHING
OUR FIRST PRODUCTS
 THEGRANDSOMETHING STORE
INSTAGRAM
TWITTER

I, Ashley Rodriguez, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents thirty hours of work. (Click to view my hours logged)

For my first independent component, I teamed up with Victoria Nakai to create a small business. We put in a lot of time and effort into this collaboration. Our brand was created with the intention of empowering females and providing products that we stand by.
Apart from assisting in actual production, and basically all aspects of this project, I mainly focused on running and promoting our social media accounts. 

I think teaming up with Victoria really allowed me to explore my topic first hand. I realized how difficult it is to start a business from scratch and create a marketing plan that effectively represents your brand. I experienced essential components of creating a business and that really taught me that you must fully understand your brand in order to effectively create content without compromising your brand's personality.
From business meetings, supply trips, production days, and photo shoots, I can proudly say that this is only the beginning. We have so much more planned for this brand and I hope it continues to be a learning experience I can benefit greatly from.


LA Supply Trip Vlog
Our Front Page (Link At The Top of This Post)


The Process: Planning, Supplies, Production.

Promotional Content



Sources

Lee, Kevan. "How to Create a Social Media Marketing Strategy From Scratch." Buffer Social. N.p., 20 July 2015. Web. 04 Feb. 2016.

"The Importance of Analyzing and Understanding Social Media Efforts for Your Fashion Brand." StartUp FASHION. StartUp FASHION, 12 Sep. 2013. Web. 21 Jan. 2016. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Me ✉

Contact Me ✉
ashleyrodriguez0798@gmail.com