Blog N°11 - Lesson One Reflection

3:05 PM

Lesson 1 Reflection


Q: What am I most proud of and why?

A: I'm proud of all of the research I have done. My research has taken me in unexpected directions and overall I am learning so much about my topic. I am glad that I was able to make time on my presentation and still have much more to say. It makes me feel confident about my project and work.

Q: What assessment would I gave myself and why?

A: Realistically I would give myself a P. My hook activity was not as creative or engaging as I had hoped for, however I still had a lot of content and felt very prepared overall. 

Q: What would I change?

A: I would change my hook activity for something a little more creative if I was given more time. I think having more time to present will allow me to be more creative. Also, I would have slowed down because I felt myself shaking from how fast I was talking. I was just excited. I feel like since I only have eight minuets, I rushed to say everything I planned out and I am hoping that with more time to present, I will be more comfortable and natural.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Me ✉

Contact Me ✉
ashleyrodriguez0798@gmail.com