Blog N°6: Advisory Prep

8:00 AM

 
Co

 

1. What has worked well for you concerning senior project this year?  What has made it a positive experience for you?   

Being around very creative individuals has motivated me to dive into my project, go to mentor ship, and network with other creative people who could further my project. Also, the amount of support I have been getting from people in the industry has been overwhelming. It's very reassuring to know that I have a whole team behind me who only wants me to succeed. The overall vibes surrounding my project have been good and I am grateful.

 2. What are you finding difficult concerning senior project?  How can you adapt to make that portion work better for you?  How might the senior team help?

Since my mentor ship is in LA and I am afraid of going long distances on the freeway, it has been a little difficult getting to my mentor ship. I make sure to make the busier days when I will be more likely to learn something important. However, some parts of the season are slower than others so it is just about finding the right days and getting there, especially now that school has started. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Me ✉

Contact Me ✉
ashleyrodriguez0798@gmail.com