Blog N°5: Interview 1 Reflection

8:42 PM


Click Here to Listen to A Snippet of My Interview 


1. What is the most important thing I learned from the interview? Is there anything I would do differently for other interviews?

  • I learned more about my mentor's perspective on the industry. He introduced new ideas to me and gave me more things to research. I feel that overall, this interview was beneficial to advancing my research efforts. I would probably, however, ask more questions in the future.

2. Did I get additional resources and contacts? What is the most useful? Why?

  • Jonathan gave me an abundance of additional contacts. I am grateful to have the opportunity of having a mentor who has networked and built relationships with other people that would be helpful to me.  
  • The most beneficial would be Scott, the former owner of Band of Outsiders. Since Jonathan previously worked for him, he is willing to help me reach out and possibly set up an interview. 

3. What makes my interviewee qualified to help me?

  • Jonathan is a graduate of UC Berkeley. He majored in Media Communications and Sociology. Previously, Jonathan worked at Band of Outsiders, where he gained new knowledge and experience of the fashion marketing world. At Band, he handled social media accounts as well worked on different marketing projects for the brand. Currently, Jonathan is the Press and Marketing Assistant and Studio Manager of Co Collection in LA. Co is a young, five year brand that is growing rapidly. Not only is Jonathan able to be apart of that growth, I as well have been given the opportunity to watch the company grow and really study the marketing techniques that are so important to the growth of Co.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Me ✉

Contact Me ✉
ashleyrodriguez0798@gmail.com