Blog N°4: House Advisory Prep 1

10:17 PM

On set for Co Spring 2016 Look Book Shoot



Senior Project: Hopes and Expectations

 Overall, I am extremely excited to see what projects I get to work on throughout the year. I have already had the pleasure of working alongside Co and Amanda Demme in the production of the Spring 2016 Look Book. That experience alone was unlike any other. I have already learned so much about the importance and affects of generating creative content for the brand, as well as the amount of effort is put in to quality content. Later this year, I will have the opportunity to analyze the sales brought in because of this look book. I have already started to see how producing content and putting out previews on social media platforms creates anticipation and desire among the brands' followers. I am definitely excited to focus more on how big of a resource social media really is when marketing a fashion brand. There are so many little details to marketing that I never really thought about before. I am expecting to dive deeper into the world of fashion marketing and basically just absorbing everything I can from each of my mentors. Each member of Co is essential to my topic and I hope to spend the next year building a stronger relationship from which I can learn from. With the help of my mentors, I know I can accomplish my goals of understanding the essentials of marketing and how different techniques can be used for different targets. Gaining this experience and knowledge will be invaluable to my future success.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Me ✉

Contact Me ✉
ashleyrodriguez0798@gmail.com