Blog N°24 - Last Presentation Reflectio

12:18 AM


GOODBYE

(1) Positive Statement
What are you most proud of in your block presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
I am most proud of all of the research I was able to do on my topic. Research makes a big difference on how solid your presentation is and I would have been lost without all of the hard work, time, and effort, I put in to research checks. 

(2) Questions to Considera.     What assessment would you give yourself on your block presentation?  Use the component contract to defend that assessment.
I would grade my presentation an AE for going in depth with each of my answers as well as having an engaging activity. Also, no one fell asleep during my presentation so I feel like that's a plus. My activity worked extremely well with my presentation and my hook activity correlated well with my answers.


b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project? Use the component contract to defend that assessment.

I worked extremely hard on my senior project. I put in so much time and effort into it. It really became something I learned a lot from and am genuinely passionate about. Therefore, I feel like my project deserves an AE as I went into depths of research and hours of mentorship to really explore my topic and enhance my experience. 


(3) What worked for you in your senior project?


Being passionate about my topic and actually wanting to research and go to mentorship. I didn't give up on my senior project I really tried to explore it fully.
(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your senior project?


I would have gone to mentorship more often than I did. I loved going, but I didn't always have the opportunity to.
(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.
My topic allowed me to find different skills that can lead me into many different career paths. I feel prepared and excited to start working on my college education. Talking to so many different educated people in the fashion industry strengthened my interpersonal skills and overall prepared me for real world networking and so on. I have many different options to choose from and I have never been more excited.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Me ✉

Contact Me ✉
ashleyrodriguez0798@gmail.com